Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dry Spell

On a prompting hiatus once again to work on edits. This time it's editing tests for romance giant Harlequin. I'm very excited to be working on 5 category romances and 1 single title. The Harlequin lines represented are:

Intrigue
Nocturne
Desire
Superromance
Love Inspired

I'm also working on a book for their HQN imprint. One of my all-time favorite futuristic romance authors, Susan Grant, (second only to the amazing CJ Barry) is published with HQN, as is guaranteed good read historical author Nicola Cornick. And of course, they've published historical powerhouse Bertrice Small.

I'm three novels in and I've already seen 1 cowboy, 1 sheriff, and 1 cowboy turned detective turned cowboy. Not that I'm complaining...

Here's my fave CJ Barry cover. I swear it's not because the hero bears a striking resemblence to the Farscape character John Crichton.



Okay, maybe there's a slight resemblence...


No comments:

Post a Comment