Monday, May 16, 2011

First Things First

Introduce yourself and what you write.

Lady Notorious or Miss M. I write high fantasy, adventure fantasy, romantic fantasy,urban fantasy on occassion, fantasy fan fic, historical romance (Regency), futuristic romance, paranormal romance – all novel length with the exception of fan fic, and the 2 short stories I’ve written in my life.

Current writing goal?

Writing in the blog at least twice a week

Writing mascot?

The Buribabes

Writing must haves?

Athena, the laptop. I edit way too much to work in pen and paper, and for some reason signing on to the laptop (as opposed to Pico the Super Computer) just says “writing time” in my brain.

Favorite time to write?

First thing in the morning, I’m useless in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment