Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's ALIVE!



Look what arrived on my doorstep this week!



My first novel, Dishonorable Intentions, was published in ebook format 5 years ago but never went to print. When I received my royalty check last month I had payment for royalties on a paperback copy, to my immense surprise. I checked my ancient email address and wouldn’t you know, the book had been released in paperback format back in October! The publisher had emailed to tell me but I never check that email anymore.

D’oh!

Now I have my very own paperback copy of my first novel!



While the cover is gorgeous, you should kind of ignore it. Looks like a contemporary, right? It’s a Regency-set historical romance. So silly. But I can’t complain, since the cover is beautiful.
I am one happy author right now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment