Monday, May 16, 2011

Phoenix

After yet another hiatus from writing, I am doing my best to get back to my craft. The inspiration, you ask? My critique partner. She’s finishing up her MFA shortly and about to get to work on the next full draft of her novel and her getting fired up about it is getting me fired up about writing.

That and it’s just been way too long.

Toward that end I am resurrecting my writing prompts blog. Sadly it’ll be on blogger.com this time instead of livejournal for the simple reason that I can’t access livejournal at work. I’ve rescued some of my previous prompts from my old blog, and I’ll do my best to go back and fill in the gaps as I can.
For now, some are archived if you want to go back and try an older one.

Happy writing!

-Lady Notorious

No comments:

Post a Comment